• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parts train: Thousand Oaks area to 29 Palms area.

Darky

NAXJA Forum User
It's for an axle, D44. I'm buying it from 99xjache and need to get it our here. For me to drive out there would be a 3hr drive each way, so if possible, I need it brought closer. I can meet someone in Riverside, San Bernardino, Hemet, whatever.

Re: Parts train: Thousand Palms area to 29 Palms area.

Thousand Oaks... we don't have palms over here (except at In-N-Out) ;)

How soon do you need it? I could help out in May but I'm on Catalina till then.

Yeah Thousand Oaks is wht I meant...I need to get it in time to install before SoCalFest. I could wheel my current axles if it comes down to it, but stock gears and 33s would suck. :)

it doesnt suck too bad..=D

Im in La Quinta and you can drop it off here(secured unless 76ANTHONY rolls by :D) if you can find someone to pick it up.... if that helps?

Im in La Quinta and you can drop it off here(secured unless 76ANTHONY rolls by :D) if you can find someone to pick it up.... if that helps?

Same here. I'm a little closer to Darky and Thousand Oaks. So if you need a drop off point I can help. I am right off the 10 freeway.

I'm trying to change the title to thousand oaks, but I'm a moderater tard, and I am having a difficult time.......maybe its the Sierra Nevada Bigfoot Ale though...

:bs:Rick you are the man..:bs:

Hey darky, how close is Simi Valley to thousand oaks? Paul is going out to look at that jeep, i think he is buying it..Maybe he can help...I know he can get it to my house...Go to the sale tread , can't think of his name..Sorry

Last edited:
Any other takers? I don't wanna have to try and drive all the way out there guys! :D:D:D

Whereabouts is that? I may be able to drive out next weekend, but if we can shorten the drive some...:D I will keep in touch as to what the plans are.

Alright, I'll talk to my brother and make sure that will work for him. His daughter's having her birthday this weekend. If it's on Saturday, I won't be able to come in the afternoon. I'll give you a call tomorrow when I get off work.

Last edited:
Back