• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2000 Cherokee Sport parting out - Ohio

Durango-Bob

NAXJA Forum User
I have a 2000 4.0L, Auto, Sport Black Cherokee that I have started to part out. It has a complete drivetrain still (C8.25 rear axle, 4.0L and AW3 trans) and all the sheetmetal and most of the trim. It still runs, but there is no radiator in it. I can ship most parts but would rather you pick up the larger parts. I will check into shipping anything though and get you a price if you aren't close by. All parts are in very good condition. PM or post here and I will respond as soon as possible. Or you can email me at rvanpeeren at hotmail dot com.

How much for the whole vehicle? Is there anything wrong with it besides not having a radiator?

what shape is the passenger front fender? I am in need of one if it is a factory fender and not some cheap replacement fender. If it is in good shape, how much shipped to 64645?

I assume shipping is to a residence. A business is slightly less. The box needed for a fender is 50"x30"x15" (I guessed at the 15" dimension) and I estimate the weight to be about 30 lbs. UPS and Fedex both quoted right around $130 for shipping. If you have an alternative shipping method that you would like, let me know.

wow, that price is high, I ship bicycles for about $60 and I was thinking that it would be in that ball park or cheaper b/c of the lack of weight. Thanks for looking into it for me, but I will have to pass at this time.

does this have the factory foglight switch? If so what do you want for it

does this have the factory foglight switch? If so what do you want for it

Sorry double post

ok, thanks

Hey Bob do you still have the driver side master control switch for the windows? The one i got from you works great, now the driver side is going bad

Back