• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

22nd-23rd So Cal NAXJA Chapter's Calico Run

Sign me up, It'll be a relief to go there after last weekend.

Probably go up on Friday and stay for the weekend.

--ron

Kejtar said:
Ummm in January... on 22nd and 23rd we wheel in Calico.

Hey genius, There hasn't been any talk about this run yet, except at the meeting. People need details! Where, When (time too), Who, Reqirements, Trails, etc...

C'mon, spit it out!

-Marisha :)

wolfheartak said:
Hey genius, There hasn't been any talk about this run yet, except at the meeting. People need details! Where, When (time too), Who, Reqirements, Trails, etc...

C'mon, spit it out!

-Marisha :)
Well I figured that the Pres or VP will post some details about the event. All I was looking for was the answer to who's coming, when and for how long.

Anyone have more info on this event yet? This will be my first trip out to meet you guys...I just wanted to make sure somebody (other than myself) will be there?

John

Hey Sequoia! Where's the info on your run buddy! People want to go, but you aren't telling anyone what's up!

-Marisha

Details are needed! We'll get them to you soon here...January kinda rushed up on me and hit me upside the head here. But starting with the basics of if anybody is coming up is a good way to approach it.

I think I'm gonna start a poll here, please vote if you're coming out: http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=43818

We have the bunk house at calico and well be there friday night and leave sunday whenever. I will be bringing at least to "other" jeeps (cj,yj) to this run. Hopefully have no rain (fingers crossed).

Man I want to go, but won't be able to make it.
I ordered a Rigid bumper and probably wont get it until that weekend. I need the bumper as my frame flexes really bad at the steering box. Plus I start my new job :laugh3: on Jan 21st, and really need time to absorb it in..... I know its a lame excuse, but finally a real job!

laters,
Scott

Change of plan here. We be hoteling it this time. Still getting there on Friday afternoon.

--ron

too many things going to make the whole weekend. but i'm likely going to come up sat morning. if i can't get to the campground early where will we be staging sat and what time? see everyone then!

mikeyl said:
too many things going to make the whole weekend. but i'm likely going to come up sat morning. if i can't get to the campground early where will we be staging sat and what time? see everyone then!

There's most likely going to be a group of us by the first obstacle on Doran.

Back