• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

88 4.0L complete motor des moines ia

altrocker1

NAXJA Forum User
anyone need a motor out of an 88? odometer says 170k, but i don't know if its the original motor. motor harness, motor, accessories and all included. runs super smooth...sounds way better than the motor in my 98. im probably going to pull it next week once i get the mj home. let me know, for now its staying in the truck because its easier to store there :)

$125 with all included. im also open to offers :)

you coming to winterfest?

why do you have to be so far away.

at the very least I'd like to have it's PCM if you don't mind putting it in a flat rate box and sending it to me.

how about i give you 2 pcms for the price of free plus shipping :) i think i still have one from the 89 i pulled last year.

maybe if we ask really nicely, we can find a way to stuff it in the back of collins xj on its way to winterfest.

this motor wouldn't be the best candidate for an 02 wj grand...im sure there would be a way to make it work, but the motor mounts accesories and whole lot of other stuff would be different

Back