• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB/ Rear leaf springs

markwnc

NAXJA Forum User
Looking for 3.5 or 4.5 lift leafs for a Cherokee.
I will consider trade for 6.5 lift springs.

Last edited:
I running s-10 basterd leafs that I would trade. I'll be installing shackle relocation brackets soon so I'll have it half way apart anyway. I'm happy with these, but some 6.5s would level out my jeep. They are around 4" lift. If you're interested I can do some measuring and pictures.

Is this the Mark from the crawl many years ago?

Back when you were little but now your all grown up if you know what I mean. Yea its me. You got any 4.5 lift leafs? Couldn't hurt to ask.You got a facebook?

Last edited:
Back when you were little but now your all grown up if you know what I mean. Yea its me. You got any 4.5 lift leafs? Couldn't hurt to ask.You got a facebook?

No I dont.... Looking for a MJ lift or lift springs myself. With an XJ now days I'd build a bastard pack with DAkota or S-10 leafs. Good to see you back. You should come to Harlan one summer. You would nto believe the boys now. They turned 14 this year and will be sporting an 88MJ hopefully by May of next.

Back