• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cheesemans OFFICIAL part out thread...built 93XJ part out

Status
Not open for further replies.

XJ&CHZ4ME

NAXJA Forum User
OK, it is a bittersweet time for my decision to do this, but as my interests and hobbies have been changing, I have decided to part this rig and use the funds towards one of my many other hobbies...I do ask that this please be kept on track and none of the window shoppers post up crap like "wish I had money, wish you were not so far away, wish I didnt suck so bad" etc etc etc...I will not hold items, first come, first served. I have a Paypal account and will only hold items with a deposit and will not ship the large items. Prices do not include shipping unless otherwise stated. I can assist with getting parts to Kansas City, Des Moines, Iowa or Columbia, Missouri. I will ship the manageable items via UPS or flat rate boxes via USPS. This is a turn key rig that I am parting and everything is in proper working/functioning condition. If you have questions,please ask. So...On with the goodies:

Custom built front winch bumper w/ D-ring mounts (must trim grill for winch) $225
Custom built rear bumper w/ tie-ins and D-ring mounts (for 96-down w/ cut-n-fold) $225
TNT Y-link long arm kit w/ belly skid (joints and bushings are good) (compare to new at over $1000 delivered) $500
TNT HD track bar and frame bracket $150
TNT boomerang shackles (1.5" lift I think) $85 shipped
BigOffroad (BOR/Alcan) HD leaf packs for 6.5" lift, best there is out there! $325
Skyjacker 8" lift coils $85
Rough County 2.2 series inverted front shocks like new, 1 trip on them $60
Rough Country extended front brake lines $25
Custom made rear extended brake line $20
Bilstein inverted rear shocks 5100 series (I think, may be 5150 cant remember) $80 (will get collapsed/extended lengths when part out begins)
2" receiver w/ built in gas tank skid (Okie Terry Style) $100
NP231 w/ Advanced Adapters SYE kit installed $165
AGR steering box, it is tits, turns 36's at 5 psi w/ a pinky $125
Rusty's air intake tube and cone filter $30
Throttlebody spacer $20 shipped
radiator $65
elec fan $15
(4) 36x12.5x15 Super Swamper TSL's w. 85% tread, been wheeled and show it. asking $400
(4) 15x8 Cragar black steelies w/ CrawlFab weld on beadlocks w/ complete grade 8 hardware (5x4.5) $375
(1) 36x12.50x15 TSL w/ 99.9% tread on a 15x8 black steelie (5x4.5). This was a spare that was used one time and it is great shape. $165
(4) Spidertrax wheel spacers (fancy anodized blue ones, 1.25" I think) $100
(2) Front drive shafts $30 each obo
JCR rear 1/4 guards w/ hardware $125
Custom roofrack/roof sliders, very heavy $150
stock hood w/ custom aluminum diamond tread hood vents $50
AJ's Offroad Armor prototype front tube doors for 96-down XJ's $150
matching light grey cloth front and rear seats out of a 98 XJ, good shape $80
console from same 98 that is light grey $20

I am sure I will find more as I get deeper into it, but for now this is what is listed. I have a set of 1-ton axles (D60 & Sterling 10.25 w/ NEW complete disk brake set up) and have about all the brackets to fit for an XJ, PM me if interested in the details of those...

Most prices are firm or fair, but am open to offers within reason. No trades unless it is for CASH. Pm questions or offers please. I can get photos upon request of certain items.

Thanks,
Cheeseman

I may be interested in that steering box.

Josh, I will have to weigh them up and get back to ya. PM me your ZIP and I will get ya the RHXJ dealio going :thumbup:

Flex, just let me know...rumor has it that this steering box helps with the ladies too....

Are the quarter guards the ones with built in light boxes or no?

May want to throw up a couple pics of the rig.

K "wouldn't have had to make this post" man

Flex, just let me know...rumor has it that this steering box helps with the ladies too....

God knows I need all the help with that I can get. Should go great with my new tooth! :D

Do I need to modify anything to do the swap?

Last edited:
If you still have the lift shackles July 20th, will take them off your hands. If someone else gets them before then, oh well.

terre "sometimes skim posts" hautian

Kman-follow the link above to the pics, plenty there..hard to do from my phone right now.

Custom built front winch bumper w/ D-ring mounts (must trim grill for winch) $225
Custom built rear bumper w/ tie-ins and D-ring mounts (for 96-down w/ cut-n-fold) $225
TNT Y-link long arm kit w/ belly skid (joints and bushings are good) (compare to new at over $1000 delivered) $500
TNT HD track bar and frame bracket $150
TNT boomerang shackles (1.5" lift I think) $85 shipped
BigOffroad (BOR/Alcan) HD leaf packs for 6.5" lift, best there is out there! $325
Skyjacker 8" lift coils $85 Sold PP Collin
Rough County 2.2 series inverted front shocks like new, 1 trip on them $60 Sold PP Collin
Rough Country extended front brake lines $25
Custom made rear extended brake line $20
Bilstein inverted rear shocks 5100 series (I think, may be 5150 cant remember) $80 (will get collapsed/extended lengths when part out begins) Sold PP Collin
2" receiver w/ built in gas tank skid (Okie Terry Style) $100
NP231 w/ Advanced Adapters SYE kit installed $165 Sold PP Collin
AGR steering box, it is tits, turns 36's at 5 psi w/ a pinky $125
Rusty's air intake tube and cone filter $30
Throttlebody spacer $20 shipped Sold PP Collin
radiator $65
elec fan $15
(4) 36x12.5x15 Super Swamper TSL's w. 85% tread, been wheeled and show it. asking $400
(4) 15x8 Cragar black steelies w/ CrawlFab weld on beadlocks w/ complete grade 8 hardware (5x4.5) $375
(1) 36x12.50x15 TSL w/ 99.9% tread on a 15x8 black steelie (5x4.5). This was a spare that was used one time and it is great shape. $165
(4) Spidertrax wheel spacers (fancy anodized blue ones, 1.25" I think) $100
(2) Front drive shafts $30 each obo sold PP RedHeep
JCR rear 1/4 guards w/ hardware $125
Custom roofrack/roof sliders, very heavy $150
stock hood w/ custom aluminum diamond tread hood vents $50
AJ's Offroad Armor prototype front tube doors for 96-down XJ's $150
matching light grey cloth front and rear seats out of a 98 XJ, good shape $80
console from same 98 that is light grey $20 Sold PP Collin

Hook me up with them front brake lines.

I'll take the rear brake line, and the steering box if Aaron passes on it.

Delivery to Brewfest?

If Aaron passes on the box it will be John next and so on down the list. Josh, front lines e yours, rear is Johns.

The D60 is KP w/ 4.10s and I have a brand new SOLID diff cover for it, new RuffStuff track bar mount, LCA and UCA mounts and a used set if coil buckets to be mounted. It has brand new WARN lock outs for it as well, it will need a set of single wheel hubs since it was from a dually. Wanting to sell the axles as a set with the Sterling 10.25 as well. It is welded and has brand new RuffStuff bolt on disk brake plates, new rotors, calipers and pads. Also has new RuffStuff shock mounts to go with it as well...

How long are teh front RC brakelines?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back