• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

99 xj 4x2 to 4x4 for sale

angryfab

NAXJA Forum User
i have a 99 xj title in hand .it started as a 2wd an i put a 4x4 Axel in the front with a 4 1/2 in Rusty's lift (coils an shocks an lower arms) dodge leafs in the back . i have a ax15 5 speed an a 231j the Dody is in excellent shape an the interior i only have the stock tires so far i have 4 others i am working on i want to tack a loss on this one to put the money in one of the others first $1000 gets it so if intrested give me a call try to get pic up later it is in Arab Al my name is George 256 200 1731 no calls after 6pm tks

its in the shop I'm working on putting in the new rear end ( it will be a Dana 44 with factory limited slip i got out of another ck but no it is not complete but all that is needed is a external slave bell housing an a pilot bearing i will have the rear end in it before it leaves

Back