• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rogers Staging area 10am Sunday 7/26

GlueNTape

NAXJA Forum User
Justin (Orangepeel) and I are heading out to TSF on sunday for a day trip. We will be at Rogers Staging area looking to head out shortly after 10am.

We will do the usual. Archers, HogsBack, FB5, Cedar Tree, check out Airplane hill if time allows.

Post up if you are going to show up!

Where -
Rogers Staging area, First hard left right after turning off of the 6 going to browns camp.

at - 10 am, we would like to be rolling out by at least 10:15 so earlier the better for airing down and all that stuff..

Last edited:
hmmmm.... put me down for a def maybe. i gots to scratch that wheelin itch again.
icon12.gif

I love them trails throw rocky up hill in there and I'm in for it.

well, i've decided that my moving situation is gotta be top priority right now. ive got waaaay to much to do. Hell, i cant even see my tool box in my garage. so im out for this one.

i am however dying to get out there ! stay tuned . . . i will be posting up a run in the next cpl weeks for sure !

well, i've decided that my moving situation is gotta be top priority right now. ive got waaaay to much to do. Hell, i cant even see my tool box in my garage. so im out for this one.

i am however dying to get out there ! stay tuned . . . i will be posting up a run in the next cpl weeks for sure !

X2 except for the moving part. I'm trying to get some miles on the new gears, and still track down some random issues. Hopefully in a week or two I'll be good to go.

A nice stroll to Browns will put some miles on those gears :) I still need to do a couple repairs tonight and tomorrow.

Its supposed to be hot, it will be a nice day up in the hills.

It will be a very nice day in the hills way better then what it is going to be like here in town thats for sure.

It will be a very nice day in the hills way better then what it is going to be like here in town thats for sure.

Totally! 100 in beaverton, means it will be a nice 75, 80 up on the mountain.

Should be a fantastic day for wheeling.

Yeah thats not good weather for that mojo come excape the heat with us.

Damn... going up Saturday... might have to make it a double-whammy weekend! Anyone willing to go Sat. instead? And, by the way... Airplane hill is now officially a triple black... had some carnage there last weekend on some tube buggy rigs... beware!!!:gee:

it was beautiful up there. have fun guys! you will find a few U-joint caps at the top of Rocky uphill.. they were..mine! was not able to find a few haha

OK... just got back... posted in "Hey NWscott" something or other... OK already... I'll frickin' be there @ 9:45ish Sunday... got new GF... went today... wants to go tomorrow too... so, yeah... mind if I lead? Cedar Tree... FB5... scope Airplane Hill... Saddle Up... Hogsback... Archer's... sound like a plan made in heaven!?!?!?:gee:

Hey what about rocky up hill dam it I like that one it was fun.... I don't think I have been on saddle up yet though..... I don't care who leads as long as it isn't me then we'll be lost.

saddle up is alot like the first section of Hogs back.

just got done with all of those trails.. thats a damn good list!

Yes, CJ... we will do Rocky Uphill... but we will hit it Down hill... if you would like to do it up hill, then we can wait for you to get your jollies .... then continue on! LOL ROFLMFAO!!! Any way you want it man... I'm just there to have fun!

Oh hell it was just a new trail to me I like to see new ones. That's what I'm out to do is have fun I love this off roading game to bad I can't get my wife to get in to it.

Back