• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: Trail Ready XJ

BTaylor

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Got a buddy in the market for one, working with a $2k budget. Looking for mainly a trail rig that can be driven on the road if need be, open to years and mods. Shoot me a PM or text ! 812-841-3699

Is it on the market? He's kicking himself for not buying it lol

Does it need a title? If got my 2.5/5spd 2dr, caged, has 4.10s w/ Spartan front/welded & disked 8.25. Comes with 4.88 filled hp d30/d44, 31LTBs. Front is PAC JeepSpeed 4" coils w/Prothan bumps, RC drop bracket and RE track bar, rear is RE HD 3.5" leafs. Has SYE. Thing was built, raced and won a few tufftruck races by me then wheeled a bunch when the buggy was getting 1tons.

The bad. Its not pretty, NO title, does not come with seats(mounts for PRPs), no glass besides windshield.

I can do $2000... BUT have a set of 34LTBs on beadlocks, an 91 2dr 4.0/aw4/231(jeeps rough with blown axles and tcase but clear title, glass and other stuff), and the seats out of tbe buggy that fit the red 2dr for another $1500. Or the buggy for 9k, comes with car trailer, all spares and parts/tools and a 00 k2500 'burb thats going to be the 6.0/4l80e donor. Also got some other XJs for sale. Everythings got a price, but I price stuff to sell.

Yea he's wanting to be able to drive it as well, supposed to be picking one up today. I'll update if so.

Back