• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Want a shirt? Vote now, please!

How many shirts are you going to order?

• 1 adult

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • 2 adult

• 3+ adult (state number in a post below)

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • 1 child

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • 2 child

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • 3+ child (state number in a post below)

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Sequoia's a jerk.

• Cal's an idiot.

Votes: 8 29.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
3 at a min

SoCalFest 2013 Event Shirts available for order in the SoCal Store!! Men’s , Kids, and WOMEN’s shirts!!! Go to http://services.nicandjosh.com/naxjashop/ to order your awesome apparel NOW.
Please try to get your orders in ASAP, so I can be sure to order what’ll fit you. Get your orders in NO LATER THAN APRIL 15TH, PLEASE!!!!! If you’ll pick up your schwag at the event, choose “Local Pickup”. If you want your order shipped, it’s an extra $6.00

Art will be roughly based on the bear claw + XJ concept, being finalized this weekend.

I think Geoff got the bugs worked out of the Shop last night -- my work PC was giving me fits yesterday (and not just with non-work stuff) when I was trying to finalize everything, and I didn't go home last night from work. I just now logged in as a customer & chose Local PickUp At Event and it seemed to work... And I just fixed the default "men's" shirt price... men's & women's shirts are both $20, it's an extra $2 for long sleeve (only an option for men's shirts, sorry), and an extra $2 for sizes XXL & up (so most expensive combo is $24).

Back