• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

March Photo Assignment: Lucky

From the LeMons race at Sears Pointless this weekend:

LeMonsSP_0377.jpg

LeMonsSP_0378.jpg

LeMonsSP_0381.jpg

Lucky I had my winch and there was a tree close enough. Trying to use another jeep to pull me out wasn't working because they were sinking too.

IMG_4762.jpg

200768_548863750772_29101008_31796813_8333401_n.jpg

Lucky I made it home on that... about halfway to my parent's place last night the vibration from my rear DS went from obnoxious to "this doubles as a very good massage chair". Limped it home afterwards and found this this morning when I went to change the joint. :wow:

I pulled my rear drive shaft off yesterday and had the EXACT same thing happen to me, except the entire u joint was blue because of the heat

Yeah only parts of mine were blued... right next to the parts that were melted off :doh:

I have a couple other joints that need replacing, checked everything after that went bad. None are quite as horrible as that one though.

i was lucky enough to use my new winch for the very first time on a toyota :cheers:
themaze.jpg

Lucky- That the radiator cracked the night before the 300 mile trip home from SF, and not on the highway. And lucky- I replaced it with no issues!

39c8ae4a.jpg

Back