• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FEELER: 98XJ lifted (my DD)

UPDATE: Possible sale pending as a completed lifted rig to Bruce (Evilboysdad)

If the sale falls through, I will put serious thought to parting out the lift and returning it to stock. Will keep everyone interested in lift parts posted. :thumbup:

Thanks for taking the time to go through the "full disclosure" Tyler. I'm pumped to lay eyes on the truck and I realy appreciate all you are doing to get it ready for its new home.

UPDATE: Possible sale pending as a completed lifted rig to Bruce (Evilboysdad)

If the sale falls through, I will put serious thought to parting out the lift and returning it to stock. Will keep everyone interested in lift parts posted. :thumbup:
Dang it. My loss, your gain.:peace:Am I a bad person to hope this sale go's bad?

Last edited:
thanks flex, and what do you mean you dont need 3 XJ's?......I dont feel complete until I have about a half dozen!!! This is me thinning the herd right now, between farm trucks, militatry excess and everything else I am a personal property tax nightmare!!!

I hate to get rid of it, but need to..

No room to park them. Parking is already at a premium at my apartment complex!

Thanks for taking the time to go through the "full disclosure" Tyler. I'm pumped to lay eyes on the truck and I realy appreciate all you are doing to get it ready for its new home.

no problem, I just wanted to be honest and forthcoming about any and all items pertaining to the rig. I am not out to hose anyone on a Jeep deal....I believe I have a "decent" reputation to uphold :D

Dang it. My loss, your gain.:peace:Am I a bad person to hope this sale go's bad?

yeah, your a total ass, I need to sell this thing HAHA!! naaa Mike, I would hope for the same thing if I was looking for the good parts that are on it myself :D

No room to park them. Parking is already at a premium at my apartment complex!

just pay for more parking..it's just money Aaron, your gonna make more of it tomorrow :gee:

just pay for more parking..it's just money Aaron, your gonna make more of it tomorrow :gee:

But if i have to pay for more parking i won't have as much money for Jeep parts! You got any more freebies for me? :D

I got a free picture of my butt if ya want that :D I am just about out of parts now. I have really been cleaning house and moving quite a few parts here lately. I am sure what I have left is of no interest to ya since it is just some stock suspension parts that are left over....

Any update?

UPDATE: Good as SOLD to EvilboysDad! thanks for the interest guys

Back