• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

01 XJ parts

Do you still have the seats and where are you? I cant seem to find you in Mapquest. I could pick up if you are fairly close to me. Could you post pics of the seats?

I'm west of Cleveland about 30 miles in Elyria along rt 80 "Ohio turnpike"
The seats are Tan leather, power and the passenger is heated. The drivers side heat don't work and it may be broke. It stuck laying back. I was going to get it out and see if it can be fixed. I'll try to get a photo and post it tomorrow.

yo! soory i am late... 40 plus shipping is ok! quote to 39202 Jackson MS thanks! pm with final cost if you can and i can paypal if that is ok with you...

yo! soory i am late... 40 plus shipping is ok! quote to 39202 Jackson MS thanks! pm with final cost if you can and i can paypal if that is ok with you

That was the carpet right? I still have to get the seats out. I'm having problems because they are power and all the way back. I can't seem to get the back corner bolts out it 's a tight fir for a wrench. But I'll keep trying because I have to get the seats out anyways.

Front skid plate? T-case skid?

do you have the part numbered (3) in the pic below?

WB97115.gif

I wish you would seperate the mirrors from the doors, salvage yard wants $75 for just the power/heated mirror
Man, maybe I'm not asking enough for the door, I just bought another XJ and I might need them for it.:dunno: Give this guy a call he may have them.
Cheap

BUSINESS%20CARDjeepboneyard.jpg

do you have the part numbered (3) in the pic below?
I think I might, I'll look tomorrow and let you know. I'll send you a PM if I do.

Last edited:
Here is whats left of it. I bought a 98 XJ so some parts I need my self.

Front fenders and hood $250 or $75 each. like new, Pick up only
Rear drivers side quarter window $45.
Clove box $10.
Carpet $45. pick up only
Rear flares $35.
Tan Sunvisers with lighted mirrors $25.
Radiator over flow canister $10.
Windshield washer Cansider $10.
Computer $100.
Air bag moduler $45.
Rear wiper motor $45.
Front wiper motor $55.
Seat belts make offer.
Radiator Electric Cooling fan $45.

How about the Jeep side of the power seat plug ? The part that is under the carpet and plugs in to the seat. Just cut it off a couple of inches back from the plug.

How much shipped to 76020 ?

Mike

Back