• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Whats different?

WaXJ_Skier

NAXJA Forum User
I waited waited a week (a very long week) and @ ~12:10am I made a little purchase. Anybody want to take a guess?

That's awesome.

You're N.U.M.E.R.O UNO for the NWC Membership drive. Gratzz / thanks for signing up / waiting. :D

Congrats Joe,

Phil, Can we post something with a sticky up top about the drive and getting people to sign up!! maybe include the contest info? And there always seems to by people who want to know if they can re-new instead of start a new membership!!

Michael

Same attitude, still got an XJ, .....

So I'm guessing you're talking about the NAXJA membership. Congrats and full welcome!!

Pay no attention to the Pink Elephant in the Living Room. :wave:

Hay Joe, now that your a member you can have a custom avitar. You should put one of those pics of you jumping off the roof of Matts JEEP on there.

Last edited:
XJLaredo said:
Hay Joe, now that your a member you can have a custom avitar. You should put one of those pics of you jumping off the roof of Matts JEEP on there.

Done. Was planning on it anyway I just don't have any editing software @ work to resize the pic so I had to wait till I got home.

Back