• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TNT upper adjustable control arms

2001XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Guys,

Did a search, didn't find much. Is anyone running or know the specs on TNT upper adjustable control arms? I want to run upper adjustables and saw that the TNT are about $40 cheaper. I noticed they have two sizes: 0-3" lift and 3-6" lift. I am at about 5.25" of lift as it is so I don't want to buy the TNT ones and have them near maxed out already (plan to go to 6" or even 8" in the future). Does anyone know what the RE adjustable control arms extend to (lift wise) and if the TNT and RE are the same in length. If they are, I might as well go with TNT.

thanks

If you are going to go 6, I would suggest just from what I have heard, to go long arm. At 8" of lift the angle on teh control arm is going to be so great, you are going to ahve so much force upward on the body the ride is going to all kinds of crappy and the flex is going to suck too. Good luck!

If your at 5-1/4" now your already a candidate for drop brackets or long arms.The RE Drop brackets require the shorter arm.

Back