• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1993 Jeep Cherokee 4x4 $700.00 Orlando, FL

Redneck Joe

NAXJA Forum User
1993 Jeep Cherokee Country in Orlando, Florida. I have too many Jeeps and this one must go.

4x4, 4.0 (280,000 miles), 5 speed, 31" BFG A/T tires (75% tread), A/C works, power windows, etc...... Front bumper and grill has minor damage. Jeep is white with tan cloth interior (needs a cleaning). No headliner. Tinted windows and decent stereo.

Jeep runs and drives real good except that it uses clutch fluid. You can fill it and drive all day but when it sits it will run out of fluid.

Come get it and drive it home for $700.00 OBO cash. I HAVE A CLEAR TITLE IN MY NAME.

Joe @ 321-231-5526 or email me at [email protected]

Redneck Joe said:
1993 Jeep Cherokee Country in Orlando, Florida. I have too many Jeeps and this one must go.

4x4, 4.0 (280,000 miles), 5 speed, 31" BFG A/T tires (75% tread), A/C works, power windows, etc...... Front bumper and grill has minor damage. Jeep is white with tan cloth interior (needs a cleaning). No headliner. Tinted windows and decent stereo.

Jeep runs and drives real good except that it uses clutch fluid. You can fill it and drive all day but when it sits it will run out of fluid.

Come get it and drive it home for $700.00 OBO cash. I HAVE A CLEAR TITLE IN MY NAME.

Joe @ 321-231-5526 or email me at [email protected]
Can you shoot me some pics? [email protected]
I'm pretty interested!

Re: 1993 Jeep,Cherokee 4x4 $700.00 Oroando, FL

O was just there 2 weeks ago and would have bought it then. it just cosô{ too mµoh to drive my excursion thdre ðjd back. I have ` buddy that may be interested. I'll let you know if he wants it. You got pics.plf so send to [email protected]

thanks
Doug

Still got that thing? I live in windermere. Just wonderin what I'll have to do to it to make it reliable. I got a 91 that's now my daily driver/off road rig that took me MONTHS to get in service because of a bung title. Thanks!

Andy

Back