• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: Snow Plow off a 1988 Jeep Cherokee Laredo (Long Island, NY)

99XJSport

NAXJA Forum User
Hi,

Selling this for a friend. It's a snow plow that came off his 1988 Jeep Cherokee. I believe everything is from Meyer's, from the pump, to the plow. Not sure the exact width of the blade itself is but I saw it and the cutting edge on the bottom is in pretty good shape still. Only used slightly for all these years. The mount has the lights included that aren't cracked or anything, just a little surface rust on it (which can probably be sanded and repainted with some rustoleum). It's been sitting in storage for a few years now and he sold the Jeep (thought he might get another one for the plow, but got something else instead). He's looking for best offer on this and wants it out of his storage space, so I think something around $800 would be a fair offer. If its too high or low, of course this is BEST OFFER. So please give me a few days to get some pics, but I wanted to see if there's any interest in this at all. Works great clearing driveways and small parking lots. You could probably make all the money back plowing. Again this came off his 1988 Cherokee so if there's any questions, post here and I'll try to answer or I'll ask him and post a reply on here.

The plow is located on Long Island, New York. Near Huntington. You can most definitely come by and take a look and make an offer if you would like as well. If you want to speak to him directly, I can give you his cell # as well. Just email me at [email protected].

Thanks for the space.

Back