• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

95 mustang seats in 98 XJ

denverd1

NAXJA Forum User
95 mustang seats in a 98 XJ? Couldn't be too far off. Seats are Corbeau. Couldn't I order bracketry from Corbeau?

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Are they factory Mustang seats or aftermarket Corbeaus?

If they're Corbeaus just buy the bracket and you're good to go. I'm running the Corbeau Baja RS now with their bracket.

Taylor at Corbeau was really helpful when I did my order; if they're factory seats made by Corbeau he may be able to help tell you if they'll fit their brackets.

Let us know what you find out.

I would be particularly interested in the differences in leg and head room. I keep looking for a better option than factory, but they all seem to cost space that I can't afford to give up.

Let us know what you find out.

I would be particularly interested in the differences in leg and head room. I keep looking for a better option than factory, but they all seem to cost space that I can't afford to give up.

I'd look to move these back 2-3 inches. between harness bar and the already cramped 2nd row, probably done with passengers back there.

also seller wanted almost as much as the seats were to ship, so mustang seats are likely out. may try to find another set tho.

Back