• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What Size Winch ?

Got my winch today and realized that I can’t use a haws fairlead with my ARB bumper. The ARB bumper only works with a roller fairlead. Good thing Daystar makes a solution so I bout this set up today. I have some shackles and a couple good canyon crawler straps. The winch came with 100ft of rope. I need to get a snatch block chocked chain. I plan on taking a certification corse for Ham Radio with my dad he is an old Vietnam Vet and was interested in taking the corse with me when I mentioned it I figured it was something we could do together. My CB never works in the Tahoe National Forest only within the canyons with a 2 mile radius if I am lucky. Finding a good first aid kit is next to impossible so I have my own that is constantly growing I was in search and rescue for years after the kids grow up I may join again I have been interested in mountain rescue / river rescue formally open water SLAM rescue they use drones now.

https://www.daystarweb.com/sites/de...public/products/KU70054BK-1.png?itok=-0C5CT5K

Well didn’t realize my first post went through.

Back