• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Land Between The Lakes - October 26

Cottontail

Three-De Off-Road
NAXJA Member
I'm getting Annie out for the first time since I rolled her in July 2018.

Planning to be at the Turkey Bay/Land Between the Lakes park around 9 am on Saturday October 26 to run some trails.

I think we've got two already planning the trip. Please come join us. And if someone wants to post this on the NAXJA Facebook page, go for it.

1. Cottontail
2. Bosco

I'm getting Annie out for the first time since I rolled her in July 2018.

Planning to be at the Turkey Bay/Land Between the Lakes park around 9 am on Saturday October 26 to run some trails.

I think we've got two already planning the trip. Please come join us. And if someone wants to post this on the NAXJA Facebook page, go for it.

1. Cottontail
2. Bosco
3. Spawn 93

I guess I need to change my name to Brian for the day...

According to Accuweather, there is currently a 70% chance of rain.....
Gonna be fun!!!

This should be fun. I'll have my kids with me so I'll be sticking to lighter trails.

2-4 inches of rain forecast for Saturday. If that forecast keeps on that path, I may not drive out there.

Guys, with a 2-4" forecast, I'm out. I don't have a windshield yet. I'd have run with sprinkles, but can't do a downpour.

Sorry.

Back