NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association  

Go Back   NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association > NAXJA Chapters > SoCal Chapter > SoCal For Sale
HOME Member FAQ Sponsor Info Rules Bylaws E-Mail

SoCal For Sale ONLY Local Sale Items here.

Old July 23rd, 2010, 15:14
NAXJA Supporting Vendor

Front axle kit Dana 30 Chrome moly kit complete NEW w warranty

425$ out the door! this is a very limited time offer. I have 3 available and this is up on 4 boards and 2 internet advertisment forums.

Axles are chrome moly, with new spicer ujoints and the shafts carry a two year warranty.

These are New big name shafts. Can say whose they are, really I cant. But lets just say they are from a company that sells more then I would guess anyone one else in axles.

thats over 25% off my regularly LOW price!

Robert
714-875-2414
Robert@RWKHausSupply.com
http://www.rwkhaussupply.com
All your drivetrain And Jeep needs at a Discount! Call us for all your drivetrain & Jeep accessorry needs. If it is for a Jeep we can get it for less and with superior service. Yukon, USA Standard, Motive, Ten factory, Detroit, ARB, Teraflex, Rock Krawler & A LOT MORE..
All items ship FAST! ~ http://www.rwkhaussupply.com ~ Robert@RWKHausSupply.com Free shipping on Rock Krawler kits. Dana 30 no question asked 1yr warranty axle kits FOR LESS!
Old July 25th, 2010, 00:23
NAXJA Forum User

Re: Front axle kit Dana 30 Chrome moly kit complete NEW w warranty

27 or 30 spline?
Old July 25th, 2010, 09:49
Sarge <3 Ben

Thats a good freakin deal. Just paid $500 for the same setup
Old July 25th, 2010, 11:41
NAXJA Supporting Vendor

27 spline
All your drivetrain And Jeep needs at a Discount! Call us for all your drivetrain & Jeep accessorry needs. If it is for a Jeep we can get it for less and with superior service. Yukon, USA Standard, Motive, Ten factory, Detroit, ARB, Teraflex, Rock Krawler & A LOT MORE..
All items ship FAST! ~ http://www.rwkhaussupply.com ~ Robert@RWKHausSupply.com Free shipping on Rock Krawler kits. Dana 30 no question asked 1yr warranty axle kits FOR LESS!
Old July 25th, 2010, 18:34
NAXJA Forum User

What brand are they?
Old July 26th, 2010, 07:59
NAXJA Supporting Vendor

A brand that I cant say who... They are from a big name as I said, and have the warranty thru RWK Haus Supply..
Old July 27th, 2010, 15:53
NAXJA Forum User

ok? Thanks.

I'll pass then.
Old July 27th, 2010, 16:15
NAXJA Supporting Vendor

well its your money..

And maybe its just that you are under the belief that the brand really matters much?

If I said they were Ten factory would you take em? What about Yukon? Or what about Nitro?
Old July 27th, 2010, 16:39
NAXJA Forum User

You're right it is. I work hard for my money and I guess I just don't like the idea of paying for something that I don't know 100% of what I'm getting.

I'm not knocking your sale, I would just prefer to know what it was that I was actually buying.

Good day to you.
Old July 27th, 2010, 16:45
NAXJA Forum User

Quote:
Originally Posted by waxer View Post
You're right it is. I work hard for my money and I guess I just don't like the idea of paying for something that I don't know 100% of what I'm getting.

I'm not knocking your sale, I would just prefer to know what it was that I was actually buying.

Good day to you.
I bet if you contact him back channel he would tell you the brand.
Old July 27th, 2010, 16:46
NAXJA Supporting Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by waxer View Post

Good day to you.
In the axle business. And even cross's over to the gear side some...

about 50-75% of the chromoly axles, that are Not usa made (about 99$ of all axles that is), are from the same factorys and supply the different Names on the boxes.

for example... A brand x labeled box can have a axle in it that is from the same exact run, maybe even the next axle on the production line,yet is in a brand y box, and the the next production axle is in a brand z box. etc...

SO, your kidding yourself and wasting your money in this area of drivetrain if you think brand x is any better or wrost then brand y or z...

The only real difference is the customer service, price and warranty..

Edit...
Yes there are some axles to stay away from, and I would never touch those nor sell them.
Old July 28th, 2010, 09:52
NAXJA Forum User

Do you ship ?
Old July 28th, 2010, 09:55
NAXJA Supporting Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grunstad View Post
Do you ship ?
sure... but it says your in so cali?
Old July 28th, 2010, 10:03
NAXJA Forum User

I am , Apple Valley.
Old July 28th, 2010, 10:50
NAXJA Supporting Vendor

well shipping would probabily be around 35$, but thats not to far to drive, or train to you?