NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association  

Go Back   NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association > NAXJA Unibody Jeep Technical Forums > Jeep Cherokee XJ (1984 - 2001) > Modified Tech Discussion
HOME Member FAQ Sponsor Info Rules Bylaws E-Mail

Modified Tech Discussion Forum for Tech related discussion for Modified XJ's and MJ's.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 3rd, 2014, 17:09
NAXJA Forum User

Re: Best type of LED lights for driving

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazymaci View Post
Ya the beam pattern is super sucky, like there is no beams. Like driving in the fog always
Get rid of those housings and get a good e-code. Auto pal, Hella, Cibie. All better than those. I prefer Cibies myself, but they aren't the cheapest. Then get a upgraded headlight harness. Then some good bulbs. And then correctly aim the lights.

Quote:
Originally Posted by freerider15 View Post
I'm all about LED Lights (soon to be a vendor myself ), but would be too afraid to run LED's for headlights considering my luck, I'd break one. As well, unless the LED headlights have a built in heater, it can suck to have to scrape your lights since LED's won't put off the heat that regular bulbs will.
That and I am not convinced that they can replicate a halogen bulb well enough to keep a decent beam pattern.