• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

69 Commando frame

LBEXJ

NAXJA Member #721
my buddy has a 1969 Jeep Comando restored frame, rebuilt v6 motor with tranny and t-case sittin in his yard. The tranny is the T-14 3 speed and the T-case is a D300. The Jeep also has brand new tires, and brand new brake lines all the way around. He wanted me to find out how much he could get out of it. Anyone have a clue?

Thanks

Egg

LBEXJ said:
my buddy has a 1969 Jeep Comando restored frame, rebuilt v6 motor with tranny and t-case sittin in his yard. The tranny is the T-14 3 speed and the T-case is a D300. The Jeep also has brand new tires, and brand new brake lines all the way around. He wanted me to find out how much he could get out of it. Anyone have a clue?

Thanks

Egg

So, are you Egghaead or Wildman?

Log off your old man you dim whit!:twak:

A pic might even help

I got it right this time guys, its me Aaron (egghead) lol. If you really want a pic, i can go over to his house tonight and snap a few.

Egg

I'd say you're are barking up the wrong tree. Find a Jeepster web site and ask there

You may be right, but this IS a Jeep site. Just because people are on here for XJ's and MJ's, doesnt mean they may not be interested in all other types of jeeps. Atleast thats how I look at it...... I will post up on a Jeepster site.. thanks

Rev, thanks.. thats what he has, but only its only a restored frame, axles, rebuilt motor, Tranny and T-case.... They do go for a lot of money though.. :shocked:

Thanks guys...

Egg

Back