• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New member Intro

doublemj

NAXJA Forum User
Just joined and thought I would introduce myself. I live in south central MO. Recently bought a 1986 MJ Custom 4WD. In the deal had to take a 2WD model also. go figure, part of the deal had to take it or no deal. :rolleyes: Mainly bought it for farm work but the more I drive it, am finding out how much fun it can be. It has the 2.8l V6, not much, but will suffice for now. Great site and looks like lots of useful info and smart fellers here.....

Welcome!

If I don't point it out, someone else will so I'll let you in on it now. There are fourm users(such as yourself) and NAXJA Members. Big difference between the two.

I encourage you to hang around for a while and if you decide this is your kind of gig, and if you see fit, by all means....join. The MWC is a fairly tight-knit group. We have get-togethers every once in a while. Sometimes we wheel, sometimes we don't. The MWC premiere event, Winterfest will be here before we know it. It'd be great if you could join us. For more information on Winterfest see the NAXJA events forum.
Always good to see new faces around here.

Hale

Thanks for the heads up Hale. Wasn't sure where to post so thought would intro myself here first, since I am from the Ozarks. I'll keep checking things out here. And thanks for the welcome greeting from all.!

Welcome, I too am from the Ozarks originally. I have since migrated up to the north central part of the state. Where about in the state are you from..the Ozarks is a pretty big area.

Thanks for the welcome guys. I live near a small community of Thomasville. Which is right on the Eleven Point River. I live very close to the Mark Twain National Forest. About a 1/2 mile, so lots of places to explore in my MJ. :thumbup:

Damn, if I recall, that is east of West Plains, right?? You ARE in the true Ozarks!!! There ought to be some good wheelin in those parts.

Yep your right. About 20 miles, (the way the crow flies) east. I just got back from my weekly grocery and supply run from West Plains. Nothing closer than that to get many things so have to stock up. Lots of good wheelin around here. I see lots of trailer loads of ATV's go by my house every weekend for just that.

Welcome to the club! KC here

welcome, originally from around that area! Lots of good info here, start everything off right and contribute the money to become a member...the repair cost this site will save you alone will pay for it!

Great to hear from all, neighbors and former one's. Thanks for the welcome's. Styler, you got that right. Lots of info here, brain is about to get overloaded. Don't do much wheelin' for fun, but do enjoy driving the mj. Got a cabin to build so money is tight. So have put joining on the backburner for now.

Back