• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anything going on this Sunday, April 29?

:looney: Wierd... double post happened.... :looney:

If my junk is finished, I may go to Big Bear and pre-run Deep Creek or something.

That will be a long shot though as I have limited time to get my Jeep ready for the following weekend...

I won't know until Saturday evening....

I'm having Mexican food on Saturday night...so there might be some runs. lol.

Me and a couple of buddies might be running Deep Creek and/or Holcomb.........in our Toyotas--------Hans

Oatmeal said:
Me and a couple of buddies might be running Deep Creek and/or Holcomb.........in our Toyotas--------Hans

Where and when are you guys meeting hans? i might be in. Maybe Robert will be up there too, if his junk is ready.

mattyj said:
Maybe Robert will be up there too, if his junk is ready.

Not looking good for me right now. I hope to make lots of progress on Friday afternoon.

I may just have to wait until next weekend....

mattyj said:
Where and when are you guys meeting hans? i might be in. Maybe Robert will be up there too, if his junk is ready.
In Fawnskin @ the north/east end of the lake right across from the fire station (remember where we aired up our tires?). We plan to meet up at 9ish. So far, it's me, my buddy Ignacio (the red turbo 4Runner) and a buddy from work, also in a Toyota. That'd be great if you guys could make it....the more the merrier! I'll try and get a hold of Stew--------Hans

Hey, what's the status of the water crossing at Deep Creek? Last I heard the bridge was gone and before that (a few years ago) the road was closed(?) If the bridge is no longer there (I didn't like it anyway), is the creek shallow enough to cross?........it's been awhile since I've been through there--------Hans

Oatmeal said:
Hey, what's the status of the water crossing at Deep Creek? Last I heard the bridge was gone and before that (a few years ago) the road was closed(?) If the bridge is no longer there (I didn't like it anyway), is the creek shallow enough to cross?........it's been awhile since I've been through there--------Hans

As of March 25, 2007 the T-6 bridge is still there.

anyone going to try and make this one????

Robert did you get your work finished?

mattyj said:
Robert did you get your work finished?

Nope. I am getting ready to go out in the garage, finish the rear and take the front end apart.

I will be ready for Big Bear though!!!!

rpraterxj said:
Nope. I am getting ready to go out in the garage, finish the rear and take the front end apart.

I will be ready for Big Bear though!!!!

Goodluck with that buddy, see you next weekend!

mattyj said:
Ran Holcomb today. Just 4 of us, 3 yota's & i was the representing jeep. Beautiful weather & a fun small group.
Thanks Hans for a fun morning (next time you better have your XJ with you:laugh3: )
Here are few pics............

http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slideshow.jsp?mode=fromshare&Uc=14h1snoo.jh2eacs&Uy=4g1j6p&Ux=1

See you all there next weekend!
You could have ran with us at the Hammers (Five rollovers one XJ three toyotas one toyota ended up in a fatality) I even brought a can of white beans incase you and your wife showed up,see ya this weekend.....Santa

Back