• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

North Padre Island for Memorial Day Weekend

xjintx

NAXJA Forum User
A friend of mine (TOYOTA owner) and I are planning on North Padre for Memorial Day weekend. We can drive way down and get away from the masses.

4x4 in the sand, enjoy the beach, some brew and of course a seafood boil :)

Anyone else is welcome if you want to make plans!!!

I want to... Will have to see haw things go tween now and then....

Will, we'll let you eat for free and you can drink our beer if you are real nice ;) So just fuel to get there and home...

My Dallas friends are coming down Friday after work... crashing at my place and we will head out Early Sat morning. Anybody want to meet at the Ranger Station?

Don't look like I'm gonna b able to go rog,,,, kids come on the 29th so have to b ready for them...

Hey Alan (the sooner) is the only other truck that went all the way down to the pass ;) :)

Did I mention that was a one time trip to the pass for me... it's a long slow drive!!

GREAT WEEKEND... made it all 62 miles down the beach to the pass between north and South Padre :)

http://s462.photobucket.com/albums/qq346/xjintx/Padre National Seashore Memorial Day 2012/

MAN must be nice. My Mj Wouldnt be able to make that trip with out a couple of gas cans. I used a FULL tank of gas this past weekend in madagorda up and down the beach and got a Wopping 87 miles on it befor the gas light cam on. When I filled back up I had used about 11.5 gallons out of my 14 gallon tank...

Yea, we filled up before getting onto the Island. I had to put my 5 gal spare in at the ranger station before leaving the Island. My idiot warning light had been on for about 10 miles :)

Back