• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Chapter Shootout

TORX

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Some of you may have seen Bryan's thread in the off topic forum regarding March's Chapter Shootout for Rig of The Month. For the month of March there will be a contest between the chapters to see which one has the right rig for NAXJA's ROTM. That means during the month of February, the NWC will hold it's own ROTM contest to select a candidate to send off to the national competition.

I'll probably follow the national ROTM guidelines for submissions. First ~5 member's rigs to post up with two photos and a spec list will be entered in the contest (This is not the thread to do that).

So get your two best photos ready and spec list written up. Look for a thread at the first of the month.

First ~5 member's rigs to post up with two photos and a spec list will be entered in the contest (This is not the thread to do that).

So get your two best photos ready and spec list written up. Look for a thread at the first of the month.
I'd like to respectfully request to reserve a spot for later in the month of Feb...after I get back from the Hammers, I'll have a lot better pictures!

-----Matt-----

I came here expecting something completely different. I'm leaving highly disappointed. :(

:laugh:

I'll agree, the title is misleading.

The only deadline we have to meet is we must have a rig chosen by the end of February. If you guys want some time to get the perfect poser shot, it works for me (especially if it increases our chances of winning).

I think I'll start a thread for submissions on the 15th. Then once we have enough submissions, I'll let the poll run for a week ending around the 22nd.

If this goes over well, maybe we could do a quarterly chapter rig contest? Something to think about.

hells yeah. i think thats a great idea dustin. would be a good way to get to know a little more about the chapter members.

Bronze.

Thanks, we'll definitely keep it in mind if this round goes over well.

Also, please do not post or vote in other chapters ROTM threads. This needs to stay local until all chapter submissions have been made.

Back