• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Shackle relocation brackets

jeeptec

NAXJA Forum User
Ok after going through a fling of Wranglers. I decided it's time to lift my 97 that I bought to lift. After lifting a Cherokee for a friend I acquired a set of Rancho 1.5 lift springs good shape. My goal is either 3.5 to 4.5 lift. Was wondering if doing shackle relocation brackets the Rancho springs and longer shackles would make decent combo or do long shackles and different set of springs.

I would do the HDOR, bolt in relocation brackets with the lift springs and whatever shackles you have, see how it sits and go from there. Maybe add a different shackle to the mix if necessary.

I got the rc ones. Have a cpl people I know that have them and they like them. So thought I would give it a shot.

i have the ironman4x4 5 slot kit. and it's great. i have the kit, boomerang shcakles, and 1.25" add a leaf and i am at 3.5-4" of lift. the design of the ironman impressed me because they are designed to go on either side of the vehicle so that the slots favor the front or rear of the car to your desire. they also go under skid plates, tow hitches, and etc. so more intensive to install but afterwards you won't have to touch your suspension just to fiddle with rear accessories. also i can easily see how this reinforces the mounting for the tow hitch.

Back