• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4wd's that seam oddly appealing.

What, this?

6057190004_large.jpg

God no. That thing is hideous.

it looks like a clown painted it. i think its got potential to look decent but it's a ways away from anything i would find attractive.

BUT... there are definitly plenty of other things to find attractive in that video :loveu::smootch:

Last edited:
christ, flores, I thought I was from the '80's! That is one blingin, big hair, testosterone compensating, fugly, stupid-big-toy. :gag:

christ, flores, I thought I was from the '80's! That is one blingin, big hair, testosterone compensating, fugly, stupid-big-toy. :gag:

lol back to the future baby

Lol Flores I knew which truck you were talking about as soon as I saw the B&D youtube page.
You really wanna build that thing? I mean if we had any bogs around to put it through I'd be all over it, but what's the point in CO?

Lol Flores I knew which truck you were talking about as soon as I saw the B&D youtube page.
You really wanna build that thing? I mean if we had any bogs around to put it through I'd be all over it, but what's the point in CO?

"cruisin back an forth to the tasty freeze" duh

So I gotta ask... what the hell is that guy doing, putting a rebel flag on a TOYOTA?!

So I gotta ask... what the hell is that guy doing, putting a rebel flag on a TOYOTA?!

"Well like DUH! he's a rebel!"

Dude there is a Toyota truck plant in Texas for God sake......

Toyota is proud of its newest vehicle assembly plant in San Antonio. Along with its onsite suppliers, TMMTX manufactures the Tundra full-size pickup,* and will begin building the Tacoma pickup truck in July.
Established:
Current Investment:
$1.5 billion
Employment:

Address:
Toyota Motor Manufacturing, Texas, Inc.
One Lone Star Pass
San Antonio, TX 78264

I can guarantee parts of your Ford was made in Mexico and Canada............

Last edited:
Yes, parts of my Fords have come from out of the country (although all 3 have come from plants in the US). Only the F650s are produced out of the country, in Mexico. As much as I don't like my truck having other-than-US parts, it's still an American truck, and that's important to me.
Ford also has plants in Thailand, Romania, Portugal, Brazil, Mexico, France, Wales, Australia, Venezuela, China, Germany, England, Canada, Malaysia, and plenty of others, but its still an American company.
Toyota may have factory here, but that doesn't make it an American vehicle. The money is still going overseas.

I've just never really understood people driving around in foreign vehicles displaying American or confederate flags on them.

Last edited:
Toyota may have factory here, but that doesn't make it an American vehicle. The money is still going overseas.

I've just never really understood people driving around in foreign vehicles displaying American or confederate flags on them.

mctard finally speaks TRUTH!

jon....truth

Yes, parts of my Fords have come from out of the country (although all 3 have come from plants in the US). Only the F650s are produced out of the country, in Mexico. As much as I don't like my truck having other-than-US parts, it's still an American truck, and that's important to me.
The money is still going overseas.

Seriously?

In these days the lines are so blurred as to what is made in the US and what is made overseas or what majority is owned by overseas or vice versa.

So the new trend is US owned at least?:smoker:

DO you think the electronic / Computer components in vehicles are made here in the US? Anything that you think is "made in the US" is far from it.

I agree with the both of you, I would love to have pride in buying all US made products, but we as a country screwed ourselves decades ago by buying cheap foreign products and allowing US owned companies farm out the work to overseas.

There was a show on TLC a while back about it and it is funny like for example: the Big wheel and Cozy coupe are still made in the US and they struggle to stay US made in this day and age.

Last edited:
Back