• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeepspeed racing

Grzz701

NAXJA Forum User
Who managed to make it out to the MDR race at Lucerne this weekend. A great place to race fast but was it my imagination or was there a lot of DNF's. I was there as the B pit crew for the 302 vintage Bronco, we ended up losing the passenger front wheel at 50 mph on lap 3. I also saw the Land Rover get towed out after having rolled 3 times, and the black Bronco engine died less than a quarter mile from the B pit. We should have some pictures up pretty soon.
Mark.

Pretty good that was the first race for the Bronco so we were happy that it got over 150 miles before major breakage. Luckily it wont be very hard to fix and a few other minor problems and we'll have it out again. I'm not sure if we will be at the next race as its a night race. Anyway breaking things is just an excuse to do an upgrade. Hope to see you out there again real soon.
Mark.

Good Stuff, i will be going to Pismo next weekend, staying out of those ditches though...

Back