• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SC Apparel

Ben H

NAXJA Forum User
We have been discussing doing a chapter merchandise run for a while now, and it may be the time to do another supply run.

Is there any interest?

Phil has expressed some interest in some Sierra Chapter antenna balls. I think its a rad idea.

Does anybody have any suggestions or ideas besides t-shirts as far as apparel goes. If you have any ideas or wants throw them out here. Maybe Columbia fleeces or some jackets. Or perhaps some beer coozies or some flexfit hats. We just need to a general consensus on what to get.

Get some good stuff, and way build our chapter up a little bit.

Last edited:
XJensen said:
X2. always good

NAXJA flags for OHVA whips?

pint glasses would be cool but prob not to practical.

Beer Coozies and Pint Glasses sounds awesome! :gee:

Hoodie would be sweet as well!

what kind of minimum order would we be looking at?

Bryan C. said:
Why is everyone always hatin' on the chapter logo? New isn't always better.

not always but sometimes it is, it was just a suggestion, I'll take one either way.
is that your rig on the logo by any chance?

Jimbo_1321 said:
not always but sometimes it is, it was just a suggestion, I'll take one either way.
is that your rig on the logo by any chance?

Nope, not mine. Pretty sure it is Jes' rig. I personally like the logo. I was just curious why some people don't like it? Looking at some of the other chapters logos makes me think the SC logo is one of the better ones.

I would be more then happy to work(for free) on a design or any graphics. I like the look of the logo we have now, but if there is a re-design I would really like to help out.

Can we get an infaltable gorilla with the chapter logo on it?

Hmmm now the bocci ball set is a damn good idea. I'll look into that.

For the record I really like the current logo. It is classy and not cluttered up with nonsence. However, if Dave or anybody has suggestive designs then please show us.

It looks like hoodies and hats are up there in priority.

oops, looks like I started something...
maybe it's just my youngness or something but I like the look of the colorado chapter logo personally... (please, no comments about me moving there either)
but yea, just my .02 cents.

I would want to buy a SC hoodie, SC flex fit hat (if done slick), definitally a mug or even a thermos. Hell I wouldnt even mind if we could score some cool shit like a watch or something!

Boonie Hat? I'm getting more practical since having things frozen and burnt off the face.

I like the Pint glass idea, but not very trail practical.

My NAXJA hoodie after one year is fairly worn out, so a hoodie would be good and although the fleece appeals to me, probably on the expenive side and that will lower demand.

One the Chapter Logo, I like it, in my opinion the only other quality chapter design is ICs with the Arch in the background. Just my opinion.

Tom

So Ben, where are the order forms posted???

I want to make sure that my order for the bocci ball sets has the work EXTREME printed next to the SC logo, especially if they are a set developed by the bocci ball master!! :worship: :worship:

Back