• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

GROUP BUY 15th Anniversary SoCal Chapter Shirts---ENDED: 07/07/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: GROUP BUY 15th Anniversary SoCal Chapter Shirts

Great. Thanks guys.
Put me down for:

2 @ 5000
xl tall grey
$24.00

1 @ 5000
xl tall white
$12.00

1 @ 5400
xl grey (tall if available)
$11.50

$47.50 plus shipping to:

Grants Pass, Oregon 97526

Total = 59.50

Address to follow

Thanks
jb

It looks like shipping is going to run $12.00. If its less i'll PP the difference back to you.

Re: GROUP BUY 15th Anniversary SoCal Chapter Shirts---ENDS: 07/07/18

IF you haven't paid now is the time to do so. Please read PP instructions at top of thread before sending payment. I will be compiling the order on the 8th. Those that haven't paid will not be ordered.

Last edited:

Payment Status as of 7/4/18

Bent – paid

JohnX – Paid

Anak – Paid

Nimrod – Paid

Rockhead – Paid

Kejtar – Paid

Wiser – Paid

Papercut – Paid

David Bricker – Paid

Chasb – Paid

Faultyline – Paid

xjjb4x4 - Canceled-
non payment

88TrailCrawler – Paid

Carol - Paid

Those that haven't paid by 12:00 noon PDT 7/8 will not be ordered.

Last edited:
Re: ***LAST DAY***GROUP BUY 15th Anniversary SoCal Chapter Shirts---ENDS: 07/07/18

LAST DAY TO ORDER.

The group buy has ended. No more orders will be accepted.

The shirts have been ordered. Sorry for the delay but I had to figure out what was going to be stocked in the Chapter Store before I could place the order. It was a mind numbing PITA but having things on the shelves of the store was worth it. I'm currently working on getting pint glasses for the store as well as the shirts.
When I reopen the store there will be a sticky with the link.

The shirts have been ordered. Sorry for the delay but I had to figure out what was going to be stocked in the Chapter Store before I could place the order. It was a mind numbing PITA but having things on the shelves of the store was worth it. I'm currently working on getting pint glasses for the store as well as the shirts.
When I reopen the store there will be a sticky with the link.

Thanks for making this happen.

Does this mean I can still place an order for another shirt?

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Does this mean I can still place an order for another shirt?

:D

I believe I know where Tim will tell you to go, in order to place that order...

David Bricker / SYR - ITO

Are these ready yet?

:firedevil

Actually the printer has been swamped, and they won't print until the 14th. He is in the process of invoicing me currently. My apologies for the delay.

As far as getting them on the trains the SoCalXJ event 8/26 and the Inland Jeep event on the 27th will be good places to hand them off. Of course AAT can figure into things as well.

Like I said, sorry for the delay. I really didn't think it would be this long.

Tim

:eek:

It still looks a lot quicker than the Socket Rolls. I am not even sure if everyone has received theirs yet. And I really don't want to ask...

It still looks a lot quicker than the Socket Rolls. I am not even sure if everyone has received theirs yet. And I really don't want to ask...

What's a Socket Roll?

David Bricker / SYR - ITO

Sushi.

Delivery and Parts Train Status

Bent – Printer's shop

JohnX – Tim will deliver

Anak – Coach Bruce @ Fiesta Island via JohnX

Nimrod – Inland Jeep

Rockhead COD

Kejtar – Shipping w/ 88TrailCrawler's

Wiser – Shipping

Papercut – Shipping

David Bricker – Al (Nimrod) @ Inland Jeep

Chasdb – Shipping

Faultyline – Shipping

88TrailCrawler – Shipping

Carol - Inland Jeep

Are any of you or your agents (train) going to be at the Fiesta Island event? (Maybe is not an acceptable response.) If so I will send them with JohnX.
I/he will have the shirts by then.

I will also have them available at the Inland Jeep event for hand off.

Last edited:
I'm not likely to be at the Fiesta Island event, but will be at the Inland Jeep event.

Just throwing this out there if it'll help anyone: I live very close to Mitch and could pick up his shirt if he wants me to. Also, I will be delivering David's SoCal Fest raffle winnings to him in Moab and could easily add another tee shirt to the load. Let me know if I can be of service.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back