• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hey SoCal guys, I need a little help

TheWarWagon

NAXJA Forum User
Well, the girlfriend and I have been talking for a few weeks now and we're getting a place together. We're looking in Orange County, so she can be close to work and I can be closer to Honda. Long story short, does anyone have a large enough place so that I can store the War Wagon and my Corrado? The red one is currently for sale, so hopefully it shouldn't be there long. The corrado is a side project of mine, and I just need to do a motor swap on it. Then it would be out of the way. So, does anybody have a place? I'm not looking for a storage yard, 'cause those are major bucks. Oh yeah, go ahead and PM, just so you don't get everyone trying to store their boat or whatever at your place.

You off to Honda???? What happened with the showa gig?

And sorry bud, cant help with the storage.

TheWarWagon said:
Well, the girlfriend and I have been talking for a few weeks now and we're getting a place together. We're looking in Orange County, so she can be close to work and I can be closer to Honda. Long story short, does anyone have a large enough place so that I can store the War Wagon and my Corrado? The red one is currently for sale, so hopefully it shouldn't be there long. The corrado is a side project of mine, and I just need to do a motor swap on it. Then it would be out of the way. So, does anybody have a place? I'm not looking for a storage yard, 'cause those are major bucks. Oh yeah, go ahead and PM, just so you don't get everyone trying to store their boat or whatever at your place.
Looks like someone's gettin serious....... Good luck with that. And I wish I had a place big enough to offer up storage space, but NOT. Sorry.

Kyung

mattyj said:
You off to Honda???? What happened with the showa gig?

And sorry bud, cant help with the storage.

Still Showa, but working with the AHM race team, along with Production. I'm a busy fella.

Hey Bryce, called you the other day...whats the latest on your results.....hope everything is going well...

Back