• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hey socal guys

jmaxj

NAXJA Forum User
well i decided to take a ride up escalator and to the overlook on hells revenge yesterday and ran into a park ranger in his rubi. on the way out and as i was talking to him for a bitt he said that the sand flats fee area sign has been staying up since (from his understanding) a group of wheelers put it back up, so i got out and started looking at it and it has not been down mike,andy. marisha, mike R, and myself put it back up the sunday before the fall fling(if i forgot anyone i sorry) he said thanks and great job and was wondering if anyone had any pictures cause he would like to publish this in the moab newspaper on how jeepers can do a good job to help not just "thrash the enviroment" so to speak,
so if anyone has the pic please e-mail me with them.

thanks derek
[email protected]

Hey Derek!

That's cool! I think we have a few we can send. Thanks for the update. Good to know our effort didn't go to waste. :) Talk to ya later!

-Marisha

Back