• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hey River........

Hey....good lookin' out buddy. Must already be gone though. :bawl:

Says it's been deleted by the poster. Be a sport and cut and paste the pic and info will ya?

Saw a bitchin' syncro and another that someone started the subbie conversion but didn't see it through.

River.jpg

Wonder why the link doesn't work for me? Anyone habla espanol? Ya think that mattress has been ridden hard?

The Westy's are so hot.

I should make an ad on Craigslist looking to trade my XJ for a Westy. :D

riverfever said:
I should make an ad on Craigslist looking to trade my XJ for a Westy. :D

Ima gonna come up there and kick you in the nutz if you do....... :looser:

Dont know ya River but I second that Yella..................

YELLAHEEP said:
Ima gonna come up there and kick you in the nutz if you do....... :looser:

you know i said that just to piss you off right?

we (heather and i....not you and i) decided that my xj would be perfect as a third vehicle to have since i know whats been done to it and what it needs.

unless i could find that one westy owner that is as anal about being clean and orderly as me and then i'd do it but the chances are probably slim to none and i heard slim just left town.

troy...have you ever thought of going into the westy business? troys house of westys certainly has a nice ring to it. i bet they wouldn't eat through winches like those damned xj's. you probably look pretty damn good in a set of birkenstocks with white tube socks dude.

91 Jeep Project said:

You just know Troy's got some pasty assed legs. :shocked:

He's probably gonna kick my ass the next time I see him. Oh well...won't be the first time I've gotten an ass whoopin' and probably wont be the last.

I love you Troy. :kissyou:

riverfever said:
You just know Troy's got some pasty assed legs. :shocked:

What ever would make you think that? (Certainly not the fact that I've worked graveyard shift for 17 straight years...... LOL)

Shaddup DJ..... I'm darker than you are Powder...... :flipoff:

Nice find DJ.

Here ya go Chris...... This might be an acceptable compromise...... or not.

2101767473_69a6c2aff5.jpg

YELLAHEEP said:
Here ya go Chris...... This might be an acceptable compromise...... or not.

2101767473_69a6c2aff5.jpg
I'd wheel the crap outta that.....

Back