• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Black Friday Deals Start Now!

WebDog

NAXJA Forum User
Up to 30% off Bumpers, Armor, Sliders, & DIY Parts.

Plus starting midnight 11/26 get free shipping on orders over $150!
Thats right up to 30% off and Free Shipping!

Deals this good only happen once a year.

Don't wait deals end Midnight Monday...

www.DirtBound.com

Tying to place an order but both the discount for naxja isn't working (is only giving me 17$ off a 449$ order) nor is it giving me free shipping.

Anything I can do?

Last edited:
Tying to place an order but both the discount for naxja isn't working (is only giving me 17$ off a 449$ order) nor is it giving me free shipping.

Anything I can do?

I fixed the free shipping issue, the naxja code will only work on non sale items during the black friday deals.

Just tried again. Still have shipping. I'll wait more and try again later.

I *think* I'm picking items you make but perhaps not. I called and left a voicemail. It might be easier for me to place my order over the phone so I know what is yours and what's not. Thanks and sorry for the trouble.

Midnight monday, as in 11/29-11/30 or 11/30-12/01?

Yhpm

What are the dimensions of your 84-96 Fuel Tank Skid Plate...I want to make sure it will work with my Curt Class III hitch

Any plans for an MJ rear bumper, for possible tow capability?

Any plans for an MJ rear bumper, for possible tow capability?

Yes a bumper, not sure yet if I will tow rate it or not. But I might build a stand alone hitch.

Still gotta get the MJ running so I can pull it into the shop.

I am just about ready to hire another fabricator, once that is done I should have a little more R&D time.

Back