• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Black Friday deals

tone

NAXJA Forum User
Thought I'd start a thread about this, everyone post up some deals that you know of going on....

Xbox 360 @ walmart for $99 and it comes with $100 walmart gift card!

Thought I'd start a thread about this, everyone post up some deals that you know of going on....

Xbox 360 @ walmart for $99 and it comes with $100 walmart gift card!

I dont know about that...

I read early in the week that it was going to be 199 with a 100$ gift card back. And now I cant find that offer anywher

Lots of views but no one wants to post, you guys are bargin hogs!! yea, you know who you are...

I HATE black Fri. and the thought of it... if people can't save an extra few dollars for a month or so then deserve being out there throughout the night fighting all the other idiots... how miserable... the store gets it's hooks into these morons with these stupid early opening and the butt-nuggets are grovelling at the front doors...

Wal Mart... I won't shop there... I'll GLADLY pay more elsewhere...

I'll go wheeling or camping thank you... that's what Thanksgiving weekend is about spending time with family & friends as opposed to camping out at Best Buy at 0400 hrs. on THURS. ! Thanksgiving morning... all to save a few bucks.
There was a time that these folks wouldn't of survived... natural selection would of eliminated them.

I hope everyones Thanksgiving was good...

Curt

Drum kits Alta loma music in Rancho cucamonga 20-30% off, hardware included. yeah boy! any other drummers out there?

Screw black friday... I just got back from the Ontario Mills Mall... It was sooo f*cking ridiculous I had to leave... I started getting pissed off.

Yeah! Fack black friday! fack it in the ear! I though i would get a Flat screen TV about 3 years ago at best buy, well i get there and see the line and said.. funk dat! went home and went to bed. IM not gonna stand out there all niht to freeze my ass off jus to save 100 bucks!

lol i just ordered my gf a gps, and myself a stereo with speakers from bestbuy.com. Whats retarded is most of the sale items you can buy online with free shipping.. MMM coffee and sales. I love direct deposit, if I didn't have it I wouldn't have been able to do that heh.

peace
ted

lol i just ordered my gf a gps, and myself a stereo with speakers from bestbuy.com. Whats retarded is most of the sale items you can buy online with free shipping.. MMM coffee and sales. I love direct deposit, if I didn't have it I wouldn't have been able to do that heh.

peace
ted

yeah, the hell with going outside. shopping online is the best!

I HATE black Fri. and the thought of it... if people can't save an extra few dollars for a month or so then deserve being out there throughout the night fighting all the other idiots... how miserable... the store gets it's hooks into these morons with these stupid early opening and the butt-nuggets are grovelling at the front doors...

I'll go wheeling or camping thank you... that's what Thanksgiving weekend is about spending time with family & friends as opposed to camping out at Best Buy at 0400 hrs. on THURS. ! Thanksgiving morning... all to save a few bucks.
There was a time that these folks wouldn't of survived... natural selection would of eliminated them.

Curt

LOL Classic! Finally, another Wal-Shart hater. I camped from Tuesday to this afternoon (Friday) in the desert, and was disgusted at the stores I passed on the way back in.

PROPS to a nice post. I'm with you brother. Camping out at a Best Buy to get a cheap TV is up there with getting hit by a truck and sleeping with an AIDS patient as far as things I'd like to do.

:pirate1:

Drum kits Alta loma music in Rancho cucamonga 20-30% off, hardware included. yeah boy! any other drummers out there?

Of course. Havent had either of my kits set up for a year or so but have been playing out a few times. I used to have the hookup from a friend who worked at Guitar Center in Hollywood but not anymore

Curt

X2!!

Haha, I've been drumming for quite a few years. Surprise, eh?
NICE to know the BSC has more than 1 drummer. I'm thinking drum battle!! Been playing since age 5. gonna have to borrow yer kit tho since my X (effen bea) sold my double base, caged TAMA 7 piece Lars kit for $400. Ugggh. havent played since 05 so gonna be a bit rusty, But its like riding a bike.

Of course. Havent had either of my kits set up for a year or so but have been playing out a few times. I used to have the hookup from a friend who worked at Guitar Center in Hollywood but not anymore
Josh i would like to find a decent D-Dub kit if you know anyone that has one, have owned Tama, Ludwig, and Pearl in the past.

Back