• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

General Grabber AT2 now in 35"

I have them in a 31" flavor for DD tires and they're sweet. Rated better than the BFG A/T in some recent test as well.

I would steer clear. Grabber AT2s start loud and get louder with wear. BFG AT KO is a better tire-- quiet, lasts longer. The Grabber is more aggressive but I don't know if that translates into real world performance

I would steer clear. Grabber AT2s start loud and get louder with wear. BFG AT KO is a better tire-- quiet, lasts longer. The Grabber is more aggressive but I don't know if that translates into real world performance

Grabber's can't be that loud. Try re-treads if you want LOUD! Go ahead ask me how i know! :D

I would go with the Mickey Baja ATZ Radials. They ride really good and have similiar performance to BFG Bajas in the sand but ride and wear better on the tarmac. Of course, this is my experience and everyone has their own preferences/perspectives.

No Trash talk. I want real world experience. Has anyone used the 35's. Alot of people I've talk to about these tire say they are inexpencive and last along time. I pull about 40000 a year so I need a tire that will last.
On a side note. All of my local shops have quoted about 650 for a set of 33s but 1000+ for 35's. I need a better place to get them. Any Ideas?
Thanks guys

Back