• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Leaf spring clamps?

NW-ZJ-SCOTT

TEXAS-JT-SCOTT
NAXJA Member
Lookin to buy some leaf spring clamps and centering pins, i gotta rebuild a bastard pack.

I checked rustys, for 4 clamps an 2 pins, its $15... then $30 on top for shipping:badpc:

none of my local parts stores carry them?

As Paul Harvey said... "And now for the rest of the story..."

2nd day air $30.

If you NEED it that fast then pay the extra shipping, but don't put down Rusty's.

As Paul Harvey said... "And now for the rest of the story..."

2nd day air $30.

If you NEED it that fast then pay the extra shipping, but don't put down Rusty's.

Where the hell did i put down rustys? i was going to BUY from them until i saw the shipping rates. $17 bucks in parts and $26 in shipping is RIDICULOUS. I just paid $10 to have Rough country Ship a trac bar/quick disconnects/shackles and yet, rustys wants almost tripple for 2oz of metal?
untitled-26.jpg

Looks like we aren't talking about the same things.

Rustys RC-SC1 per pair 4.95 add pins option +4.00 = 8.95.

I didn't catch you were ordering two pair, and were ordering bolts instead of pins. When I checked Rusty's the only shipping for one pair with pins that was $30 was 2nd day air.

Misunderstanding, mea culpa--please pass the crow.

My error.

Do you have a FleetPride near by? I know they carry stock type spring clamps for around a buck each, and they will also have your spring pins.

Napa carriers spring pins as well for cheap. Or just use some round allen head G8 bolts for spring pins, works fine.

Back