• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

KING 2.5 x 10" travel, bottom mount piggybacks

Skullver

Still Flailing
not sure on the exact valve shim set up but they are off of a jeepspeed so should be close. In very good shape(almost new), owed a bit more on taxes this year than I originally planned for so they gotta go. I can't get pics until tomorrow, left the camera at home but they are shiny silver and blue, top end has a king bushing in it for less noise, bottom end will have misalignment spacers. Was told they are the race series with viton(higher temp) seals and the shafts may be a slightly different material than the pre-runners for race conditions. Perfect for the front of an XJ! Reservoir is hard mounted and comes out of the body from the bottom, can be made remote with a length of high pressure hose and the right fittings
will sacrifice for $500 firm, in Ventura(93001) or can ship if you pay.
please email for details, will be busy the next few days.

[email protected]

I have a pic on my phone but don't really have time to figure out how to host them here from there so if anybody wants a crappy cell phone pic, send me an e-mail with your cell number.
Thanks

Here is another pic I have of them(of course before I polished them up a few months ago), I'll snap a few more tomorrow if necessary, or if I can find a little time. This is sort of a limited time offer as I am sure if given enough time I will convince myself I will need them:)

Thanks Mike for posting the pic earlier.
king10.jpg

here is another shot of them, very tempted to keep them but thought I would give it one more shot to see if somebody needs them more than me
IMG_0970.jpg

Back