• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1999 XJ Low miles, 4" lift, 33's

Mudshack

NAXJA Forum User
For some reason, I am not allowed to post in the Classified section even with more than 25 posts. So I throw it out there for you guys who are "local."

1999 XJ Sport 4" Lift on 33's

Less than 123,000 miles
4.0L Straight 6cyl High Output Engine
Automatic Transmission
Beautiful Blue (Deep Amethyst Pearl)
Charcoal Interior
Trailmaster 4" Lift
33x12.5x15 Aggressive All Terrains (not mudders)
Sun Roof (power tilt and slide)
All rear windows and sun roof have factory tint\
Roof Rack

Truck is in Lee's Summit, MO
Smoothest shifting automatic transmission out of any XJ I have ever driven (own a 99 XJ, drove 94-99 XJ's for field work, and even smoother than my 97 Lexus LX450)
Transfer cases shifts effortlessly into 4Hi, and 4Lo
Under carriage is absolutely rust free.
Trailmaster Lift was installed less than 2000 miles ago
Springs, axles steering components still look "out of the box" clean
Engine has no oil leaks (bottom of oil pan is bone dry)
Transmission has no seals leaking

$5100 obo:eyes: [email protected] or PM me

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

you have to be a paying member to post in the classifieds and if theres no leaks then what is that oil spot doing under the jeep! :p

Last edited:
You don't have to be a paying member to post in the local chapter section's for sale section. This is how it was explained to me on the main board.

There is no oil spot under the jeep. I don't know what that is, to be honest. Whatever it is, it isn't from the jeep. I just turned the jeep into that spot on my driveway to take pictures in the sun.

Back