• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Boy we need rain out here

scottmcneal

NAXJA Forum User
Was out screwing around, my god the dust is bad this year..I hope we get some before TDS.. May want to take a spare air filter with you..:cheers:
Jeeping3-1-09007.jpg

shshshshshshshshs silenceeeee. there will be no raining crap out here......dam now where have i seen that xj before, hmmmmmmm:shocked:

Chit, we can pray..TDS is going to be bad this year i think..If you are going take pics for me ok..Hey scott, i have over 2" of dust in my car...I can't tell what color my dash is right now...

EH... We've got more rain in the last few months then the past few years... admittedly short of it rain'n it's going to be dusty... it has been so dry down there the past few years... last fall was WAY over due...
They're calling for a possibility of some weather this weekend... got my fingers crossed... maybe overnight Fri.& Sat. to keep the dust down...

Curt

Chit, we can pray..TDS is going to be bad this year i think..If you are going take pics for me ok..Hey scott, i have over 2" of dust in my car...I can't tell what color my dash is right now...
see thats perfect, i want to get grey seats like yours but my interior is beige, so if i hit your back yard with my windows open my interior will all be the same color, SAND....:D

Back