• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

'92 Eliminator Resto

v3kll5.jpg

2jdj482.jpg

Photobucket deleted all my pics, bummer.

Anyway, finally finished the roll pan. Not perfect with the gaps but I'm happy enough with the final product. As you can see I already moved on to the next repair on the gate.

Last edited:
Finally got the 44 under the Jeep. This thing has literally been sitting in my garage for like 2.5 years. Anyway, 3.73 gears, trac-lok, Explorer disc conversion and a sway bar out of a Blazer. Plus I replaced all the leaf and shackle bushings with poly. Should tighten it up a bit. Just have to shorten up the driveshaft 1" and bleed the brakes then go make 11's on the street.

357g6kl.jpg

6fpq2x.jpg

That's awesome. Did those axle brackets come off the same blazer as the swaybar? I plan on doing the same thing on my MJ eventually.

Also is it the 80s-90s boxy blazer or the later 90s rounded blazer that you use the rear swaybar?

That's awesome. Did those axle brackets come off the same blazer as the swaybar? I plan on doing the same thing on my MJ eventually.

Also is it the 80s-90s boxy blazer or the later 90s rounded blazer that you use the rear swaybar?

The bar and axle brackets can be found on '95-'05 4 door Blazers. Links are off of a WJ (need to be shortened for my application) and frame brackets are off of a XJ.

Time for my yearly update. Just been driving this thing from time to time on the weekend and the occasional trip to Home Depot. I was toying with the idea of getting rid of it but thought better of it and started buying stuff for it again. It has some nasty spring wrap since I put the lowering blocks on making doing burnouts impossible without massive wheel hop. I was going to do a Ruff Stuff traction bar then a pair of Caltracs popped up for sale on Instagram of all places. Solved the problem, thing is even more fun to drive now, I can't seem to take a corner without sliding it anymore.

24wydd5.jpg

scaoaa.jpg

They definitely hang low, but not really an issue for this truck. Also, I need some new tires soon, been thinking about the BFG G-force Sport in a smaller diameter and a little wider.

And I finally pulled the trigger on some Eliminator decals from Jeepsticker.com. Tough to install properly but damn they look good. Only have the driver's side finished so far, I need to get some dent repair work done on the passenger side still.

2jwizl.jpg

2djo1nt.jpg

And trying out the new night sight mode on my phone

11ipctj.jpg

My oh my Lurch what a great build, seriously if you ever decide to sell reach out to me. I would be highly interested.

Back