• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

CavFab is useless!!!!!

Nickfromfortfun

NAXJA Forum User
I decided to order their Alpha series 3 link kit with powder-coating because i was informed it was a great buy. I called the company to check the wait time to make sure i got the order in time before a trip to Tennessee with friends. they told me 3-4 weeks tops and that they would have no problem getting it finished in time so i bought it and waited. and waited and waited. I ordered the kit march 14th i just got only the crossmember yesterday non powder-coated. So that means 8 weeks later, missed Tennessee trip, and unfulfilled order and the only thing they offered? oh we can give you the $40 back for powder-coating. Are you kidding me? still missing the links and now i will have to pay a local company 3 times the amount to have it powder-coated? This has been the worst company i have every bought from don't make the same mistake as me!

Back