• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

meet n greet 11/29 - Camp Fire Victims donations

blondejoncherokee

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Id like to get a meet n greet on 11/29 if possible and allow our members to offer donations to the Camp Fire victims. Ive been following closely and it seems they have so much clothing, they need gift cards and tents right now, duffle bags and im not sure what else. I was thinking if we did all gift cards we could easily mail them to one of the main centers helping everyone right now.

Anyone interested? I am thinking gift cards as small as 10$ could help, it will add up if alot of people donate.

I dont want to accept items unless we can get one of our guys to drive up there with a load, I might be able to volunteer to do that or maybe ride with someone.

Who is down?

Location for the meet n greet:
Thinking Knee Deep in Auburn unless someone has a better idea.

for items that are not gift cards, let keep in touch with the donation centers, needs will probably change over the next 16-17 days so what they need now might not be what they need in 2-3 weeks.

I also am considering brining food up there as well, could be as simple as just making sandwiches or possibly bbq or something .

Back