• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

trouble codes 13 and 51......

when was the last time you greased your muffler bearings?

13** No difference recognized between the engine MAP reading and the barometric (atmosphereic) pressure reading at start-up

51** Oxygen sensor signal input indicates lean air/fuel ratio condition during engine operation.

Sounds like a bad MAP sensor or a vacuum leak. Check for a manifold vacuum leak first.

When I lost my map on my 91 and my 95 they both drove like sh&^%t no power barely idle and when I took off it felt like I was pulling a damn house up a 50* grade...Do your map first then clear codes and reset comp then check again...I had to replace my map and then after that my O2 as well...(hint when ya replace the O2 replace the IAT at the same time they talk to one another alot and will cascade...
themud

Stop it Mark. You're scaring off all of the worth while replys from people that can probably help. Let's get this back on track.

Have you smelt any brain farts?

Ear wax maybe?

Or could you have the wrong kind of TP in your S sensor?

Hope I've helped.

Beezil said:
I can no longer expect to recieve ANY helpful replies on this board.

I want my money back.

Are you saying I wasn't helping? I really tried on this one.

I'll give you a nickle if you bend over and pick it up. Now go out and fix that thing.

Back