• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

sliders

NC4X4boy

NAXJA Forum User
my friend has an xterra, and was saying he wants to sell his rock sliders and said that they would fit on a cherokee, i have 2000 and was wondering if anyone knows if the sliders would fit or not.

measure his wheel base verse your wheelbase and the distance between his frame rails and rocker, and the same with yours... i.e. if his wheelbase is 105 and yours is 103 (examples obviously) it will work, but if his frame is 18 inches in from the rocker and your unibody is only 12 from your rocker, you would either have to cut 6 inches off the mounting perches or it would stick out 6 inches... does this make sense?

Are they really sliders or just nerf bars?They wont have any provisions for the pinch seam!

RCP Phx said:
Are they really sliders or just nerf bars?They wont have any provisions for the pinch seam!

he did ask if they would fit... not work... I agree with you and I would just order or make my own... JCRoffroad has nice ones for cheap

LilRedRover said:
JCRoffroad has nice ones for cheap

Call and talk to Brian, tell him your from NAXJA.
He'll hook you up. :thumbup:

Back