• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I now owe my GF my life

98_XJ_Classic

NAXJA Forum User
Back in March I had to sell my 98 XJ and had to buy a vehicle better on gas. I kept seeing my jeep around and it broke my heart every time. But today when I got home guess what was in my driveway, thats right my baby was home. My girlfriend of two years bought my jeep back for me without any fuss or asking me if I wanted it (but i think she knew lol). I can only hope everyone finds a girl like mine.

Sounds like you owe her a lustrous piece of carbon.

that is awesome!

Sounds like you owe her a lustrous piece of carbon.

Luster is the way the surface of an object reflects light. For example, metallic, earthy, waxy, greasy.

A diamond actually refracts light through the stone and back at the eye (if cut properly) and that's what makes it so damn sparkly.

Luster is the way the surface of an object reflects light. For example, metallic, earthy, waxy, greasy.

A diamond actually refracts light through the stone and back at the eye (if cut properly) and that's what makes it so damn sparkly.

Has anyone accidentally called you Cliff? Or maybe mistaken you for a mail man? Just checkin :D

ocd-family-guys-buzz-killington-20090605014401901_640w.jpg

Back