• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ford explorer 8.8

2stix said:
no replys? is the asking price too much, or is it that nobody needs an 8.8 right now?
The problem is that its the lesser desireable 8.8 most are looking for one with 4.10s and a LS.

and yes, your asking price is a little high considering i got mine for $100 on a normal day at pick-a-part.

HTH.

thanks for the info swbooking. this one does have the LS but i listed it as an LSD. D standing for diferential. but yes the 4.10s are more desireable for most. as for the price, wow i had no idea differant areas have such differant prices. i called wilmington ecology since pick your part said they dont have any right now and ecology said they charge $225. thats why i figured $200 was a good deal. for now i will be sticking with the price, but i promise i wont keep bumping it to the top. if someone does a search and needs one allready pulled and willing, ill have it. thanks again.

lol. Thanks for explanation on LS"D" hahaha ;)

Back