• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fuse Box Question

Quarterwave

NAXJA Forum User
Hi all,

I'm trying to locate the fuse number &/or location that controls the power door locks in my 93' 2 door Sport. The problem is that the fuse box cover is missing (wasn't there when I got it), and I don't know what fuse controls what - apart from a few fuses which have their accessory printed next to them.... unfortunately, none of them say "doors locks" or anything similar.

FWIW, I think I might have shorted out one of them, b/c whilst I was installing a new headliner a day or so ago, I touched the interior light bracket with a screwdriver. Naturally, it sparked a little, and since then, my power door locks stopped working....

I did a quick search and had no luck - I would have searched more, but I'm off to work for the night.

Thanks in advance,
Quarterwave

It's location 13, and it should have a 20A fuse in there. That's what the 10 stands for on the fuse - its a 10 amp one. That's probably why you've had problems! :D

Thanks for the explanation Chancer. To be honest, I just went out and got some matching ones last night b/c I wasn't sure of the correct type, and didn't want to put too big a fuse in there, so I'll keep an eye on it, and if it goes again, I'll throw a 20A fuse in.

Thanks again.

Back